Twenty-Seven

Today is my 27th birthday, so I thought I would share a few recent photos that give a little snapshot of my life and (some) of the important pieces in it.

sister, ireland, photography

This is my 13 year old sister, Brigid, who was sweet enough to help me practice my photography skills. A nice open wall and a shawl from Ireland only serve to accentuate her natural beauty, which is truly a reflection of her interior self. Brigid is always eager to help, and is incredibly kind, sweet, and thoughtful.

sister, sibling, family

Maureen is 16, and growing up faster than I can keep up! She's 11 years younger than me, so she is one of the first of my siblings that I really got to watch grow up and help with from the time she was a newborn. Maureen is thoughtful and caring, and has a special place in her heart for animals.

brother, birthday, sports, soccer, hockey

Aidan is the only boy in the middle of 6 girls. He's passionate about soccer and hockey, though a recent knee surgery is going to keep him on the sidelines for the next several months. He turned 18 a couple of weeks ago and is growing into quite the handsome young man as each day passes. We share a special love for sports and a love for competition.

dog, puppy, boxer, pets

Last but not least (for today) is our four-legged family member, Reagan. Also known as Pig, Pup, or Roomba, she's always around to snatch up anything that's fallen on the floor, or to lay in front of the heat vent (where she is in this picture). She likes popcorn, tennis balls, and lots and lots of attention.

I will feature more of my family in upcoming posts as I manage to get them to let me take photos of them! I hope you enjoyed this little snapshot into my life - share some of your favorite family memories or photos in the comments!

Comments

  1. Very beautiful pictures of yourself and your family! Easy to tell the love you have for your siblings and pet dog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tommy! They’re lots of fun, and I’m very grateful for all of them!

      Delete
  2. You are an amazing photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! 6 kids! This is an awesome post. The love you have your family really shines through. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome pictures, great job! You can definitely tell how much you love your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some awesome pictures! I love how your family seems together and tight knit. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great photos! This was fun to see a peek into your life and family, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment