The Inspiration Behind Laetare Photography

The Inspiration Behind Laetare Photography

Few things are more precious than capturing a special moment in life or preserving a moment of beauty. I love modern technology, but at heart I'm old-school, and have always been inspired by history and tradition. For me, photography is a blend of both worlds - as technology advances, we're better able to use it to preserve special moments for future generations. 

Laetare Photography was inspired by that love of tradition. Laetare is the Latin word for "rejoice", and I believe that photography has a special way capturing the joy and delight of both everyday moments and special events.

I hope to share a bit of the world from my point of view, and hopefully bring a little bit of joy and inspiration along the way to anyone who might come in contact with it.

Comments

  1. Your passion for photography comes through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason my original comment never posted! :( I love how you decided the name for your blog; photography truly does capture the joy in life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah! I really wanted the name to have some significance to me personally, and this just seemed like the perfect thing - I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful background story. I really admire your passion and talent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment