ann arbor saturday afternoon


Saturday was one of those gorgeous Michigan fall days on which one forgets it is actually October and not early September.

I had originally intended to take photos of my siblings with the beautiful fall color that is finally starting to pop up. As my luck would have it, everyone was out of town this weekend - so my camera and I spent a lovely afternoon wandering around University of Michigan's campus in Ann Arbor. Though my original plan didn't come to fruition, I was still able to find some really beautiful color throughout the campus. I made a new friend along the way who seemed to be very interested in the camera (hint: it's not the guy dancing in the first photo, though he seemed to be enjoying himself!)  

Ann Arbor is one of my favorite cities, because there is always something to do. It's a great place to walk around and enjoy the nice weather, and people watching is never boring. I hope you enjoy this little snapshot of a gorgeous October afternoon in Ann Arbor!

P.S. Another of my favorite aspects of Ann Arbor is the diverse selection of restaurants and coffee shops. In case you're wondering, the avocado toast at Avalon Cafe is 10/10 and you can't go wrong with a Roasting Plant coffee!dance, ann arbor, campus, university of michigan

bicycle, fall, leaves, ann arbor


wildlife, fall, ann arbor, squirrel, nature photography


university of michigan, ann arbor, tradition


fall color, leaf, ann arbor, michigan, autumn

ann arbor, angell hall, university of michigan, architecture





Comments

  1. Great job with these photos. My personal favorite is the leave. This is a great representation of fall in Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, I have never spent much time in Ann Arbor, looks like I should try spending a Saturday there myself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment